Starting your journey
Supporting Your Lymph Flow & Immune System
Additional Lymph Support
Touch, Movement & Bodywork Therapies
Energy in Harmony
Sharing the experience
A one-to-one with your practitioner
Getting in touch
Getting in touch
What you need to know…
- All initial enquiries are followed up by a phone call to discuss your chosen treatment option.
- All first appointments include an important initial consultation (see new Coronavirus/Covid-19 Policy). During your consultation you will be asked about your general health and wellbeing, plus what you hope to gain from your chosen therapy so that this can be tailored to meet your particular needs and expectations.
- As with all therapies there are contraindications that have to be taken into account, and in some cases this may result in having to liaise with your healthcare professional(s). This will be discussed, and your agreed written consent will be required before any approach can be made.
- Complementary therapies can provide amazing support to today’s conventional medical healthcare, and therefore should not be used as a replacement to your regular on-going medical care. It is always advisable to consult with your GP or other specialist healthcare provision for medical advice and attention for any new symptoms, or noticeable deterioration in chronic health related conditions.
- Aftercare advice is provided as standard after each treatment session.
- An initial intensive course of treatment is generally recommended for specific health conditions or post-surgery to achieve the best results, with aim of looking at ways that you can continue to safely self-manage with little or no intervention.
- Late arrival – Your late arrival will still require that I end your therapy session at the scheduled time, meaning your session will be shorter on that day. In fairness I have reserved this time for you and only you, and therefore have to show the same respect to other clients who may be scheduled after your time. Please note that you will still be charged the full rate for your therapy session.
Payment for each appointment must be made by pre-arranged Bacs Transfer, or by card on the day of your treatment session.
Receipts for your payments will be emailed to you following each paid session.
A minimum 24 hours’ notice is required for the cancellation of appointments. Anything less than 24 hours’ notice will result in the request for payment of 70% of the treatment fee.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic new measures have now been introducted to ensure your safety. To read the full policy please click here.
Your privacy is of utmost importance. With changes implemented in May 2018 under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) this gives individuals the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data, which includes the collection of health information.
By filling in any of the forms on this website, you are giving your consent to Simply Holistic Therapies to hold your personal information, and to make direct contact with you regarding your enquiry. To read the full policy please click here.
Please note that in light of the current pandemic new guidelines have now been introduced. Please visit ‘Treatment Information’ for details of implemented Covid-19 Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding one of the therapies offered, or if you are an existing client requiring advice about the management of your Lymphoedema or Lipoedema, then please either send me an email at email@example.com or complete the enquiry form below and I will get back to you.
Further developments and updates will be posted on my newsletter page.
Although these are challenging times it is important to keep positive and stay safe.
Mobile: 07805 092 328
Enquiry Form: click here
Appointment times available:
Please contact for current days and times of availability.
Clinic Locations: Physio In Action, 17 Kings Road, New Oscott, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B73 5AB
Home visits: **Due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) home visits are not being offered currently.
Home visits can be arranged if you are unable to visit the clinic due to health and/or disability related issues. Please note that home visits will incur an additional charge, to be determined upon request.
*Required field. All appointments will be confirmed via telephone.