Starting your journey
Supporting Your Lymph Flow & Immune System
Additional Lymph Support
Touch, Movement & Bodywork Therapies
Energy in Harmony
Sharing the experience
A one-to-one with your practitioner
Getting in touch
CPD Workshops 2023 - Anatomy Trains UK
We are now “Living with Covid-19”, and for businesses that offer ‘Close Contact Services’ there are still risk assessments and measures that remain in place to ensure your health and safety when attending the clinic for treatment.
Government guidance remains that face masks continue to be worn in this type of enclosed environment. Especially when conducting treatments in close proximity to the face, mouth and nose. Therefore your therapist will continue to wear PPE when treating.
The wearing of face masks for patients is no longer mandatory, but recommended for those that are considered vulnerable, and especially during certain times of the year when there is an increase in Covid cases.
You will still be required to complete a Covid-19 pre-screening form prior to attending your appointment.
Below you will find an overview of current measures and guidelines, plus some useful links – (to be updated for 2023)
IMPROVEMENTS TO KEEP YOU SAFE
The clinic space
- The Clinic owners are required to provide information on the standard of general cleaning/sanitising that is carried out, this includes the:
- clinic space public areas
- treatment rooms
- toilet facilities
- Your therapist will check too that they are in good health, and carry out a daily assessment of their own health through regular observation and temperature checks
- Intensive cleaning is carried out after each treatment
The use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- PPE will be worn by your therapist including a face mask
Clinic (Face-to-Face) appointments
You will be asked to:
- complete a Covid-19 pre-screening form to confirm your health status 24hrs prior to your treatment
- only arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time
- face masks are recommended, but no longer mandatory
- arrive for your appointment on your own
- use hand sanitiser on arrival, and when exiting the clinic – available at reception
- bring your own bottled water to have at the end of your treatment session, to ensure you keep hydrated
- if you need to remove, and or, re-apply compression garments (Lymphoedema/Lipoedema patients) – you are required to bring your own donning/doffing applicator or a pair of rubber gloves (with gripped palm)
- wear comfortable clothing.
People at risk - Vulnerable Groups
Vulnerable groups that are at a higher risk. Please note this is not an exhaustive list, and may change as we learn more about Coronavirus (Covid-19).
Coronavirus / Covid-19 Symptoms
If you feel unwell you can check if you have one or more symptoms associated with Coronavirus. If you are worried about your symptoms call 111 or use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service.
Living with 'Long Covid' or 'Post Covid-19 Syndrome'
Covid-19 recovery will vary for everyone. If you continue to have long-term symptoms/effects visit ‘Your Covid Recovery NHS UK’ website for support and how to manage your symptoms.